Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Respect

Respect goes a far way; when you are dealing with this certain matter. As life goes on each day. I realized that when I respect some and show them and talk to them respectfully a lot of things can be avoided. My theory on respect is weighted on certain situations. Basically, you hear all your school teachers, “You show me respect and ill do the same”. Or you hear “You have to give respect to get it”. Yes I know, we hear that and roll our eyes, and continue to whatever is doing. Actually when you hear those quotes and you think, that everything is a joke. It’s actually the way to go and a way of showing you care about other people’s feelings and on your behalf its pride and dignity! Yes I know it sounds a little cocky but it’s the truth. I’ve had plenty of experiences with, being disrespected and being disrespectful, I talked to back to teachers and to my parents.  I’ve learned now that being, that way doesn’t really make things go far.  I wonder how many times we try to do right and respect people and don’t get it in return as long as I stay true to myself and loyal to myself and respect others, even though they disrespect me I still well keep pushin’ it, because nobody can stop my shine or bring me down, that’s the whole little theory on how I feel about respect. Each day just shows how much I care about not arguing to the opposite who control the ignorance. That’s I how I feel even though it urks my soul to walk away from ignorant people, but it shows that I’m bigger and better than other people that state the obvious. That’s why I feel that respect goes along way!  

2 comments:

  1. I thank that this article about respect is very strong. You are right about alot of things in this blog reason because respect do goeas along way. Keep blogging about things that actually matter! Love ya bestie

    ReplyDelete