Sunday, April 10, 2011

Personal Essay on The Love for Mother

Everyone has experienced love or has love ones that they really love or cherish love with ones. I'm here to talk about the love for my mother. My mother has given birth to me, and did all she can for me, and still is. I just want to give all the thanks to her because she has done a lot. We should all appreciate the people that made a difference in our lives or help us out. Being grateful to others and helping them before you help yourself, is being very grateful. Everyday, I thank my Mother for all that she has done for me. Love that I have for my mother can't not be describe in words because they are indescribable. The biggest effect that she has had on my life was always telling me that right thing and raising me and showing me how to be respectful to other people and to grow up into a young woman, and I highly respect her for that. That's what my last blog was about Respect, and she has taught me how to respect other people and to show them respect when its needed. My mother also impacted my life when,  she divorced my Father and got on her own to feet by herself. She took care of her family and got her own house, even though we struggled a lot, she still managed to get everything she needed for us! Life will be much harder if you go around and hate people or don't forgive people because most of your life you will be miserable. Those are all the reasons why I love my mother so much and respect and tell her that I love her everyday. I described her any many ways, she is strong, Independent, loving, strong minded, giving and most of all my wonderful MOTHER!
"Mama, you know I love you". By, BOYZ II MEN



1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about my mother !* So i completely agree

    ReplyDelete