Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Personal Essay

I've have experienced different types of attiudes, and people that have disrespected  me, there are ways to get around, in that matter and be able to ignore what people say and what they act towards me. When I was younger, I always went off on somebody and didn't really care about other people's feelings. Now that I'm older and I actually can watch what I say to other people. Being respectful, and showing others that I can be nice in anyway. I have a postive attitude that will take me a far. If I get into an allitercation with another person that is yelling in my face or is using foul language, I can over look them, and answer them with a postive attiude without hurting there feelings or being rude. Back when I was younger if I was in the same postition I would have been rude or caused a fight. I ask myself, why, argue with igronant people, if there not going to do nothing for me in the future. This famous quote that I will live for, for the rest of my life, that will always have a high value on me and be remembered is:      Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” By. Stacy Charter. This quote has already had it's meaning said and done. I look at myself and say "I have came along way from what I use to do, and how I act now, and that's all that matters. I have grown over the years, and learned how to respect other people. I look at myself different!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you when you say why aruge with ignorant people because I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing you since I was like thriteen i completely argree with you that you have indeed changed. Your attitude, and perceptives of thing are looked at in a diffrent way. I'm proud to call you a best friend and can only hope that are attitudes can continue to improve.
    Besties forever ! TNT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Tomecia I agree with you! &* we can make our friendship work, if we just believe in each other and have more value of respect towards each other!
    -Delvin, im glad that you agree with me.

    ReplyDelete